2012/12/13

Catwalk. Chanel Pre-Fall 2013 Goes Saint Lucia.


The 13th of December is Saint Lucia's Day. To the ceremony belongs that a girl is elected to potray Lucia. She is wearing a white gown with red sash and a crown of candles on her head. Lucia brings the light to the darkness of the wintertime. You can read more about the tradition of the Wikipedia article Saint Lucy's Day.

Today I opened a new window of my Advent Calendar. A singing Lucia appeared to the middle of the singing rabbits. At once I started to sing the beautiful Sankta Lucia -song. In Saint Lucia's Day you can encounter Saint Lucia almost anywhere. Once I was in dentists and the staff had dressed up to Lucia and performed the song. That became a memorable event.

Then my brain started ticking. I looked through a Chanel Pre-Fall 2013 show a couple of days ago. I absolutely loved it. I'm pretty sure I'll come back to it later. I felt that the last white outfits would be perfect for Lucia also. So the crown of candles accompany the Chanel-look this time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milloin saadaan FFZZ-näyttely Helsinkiin?

-Cosmo

Flash For Zonzon said...

Cosmo olet ihana. Mutta täällähän tämä näyttely on auki 24/7. Kutsu vain kaikki kaverisi tänne!
- Zonzon

Anonymous said...

I think what you posted made a great deal of sense.

However, think on this, what if you added a little content?
I am not suggesting your content is not solid, but suppose you added a post title that grabbed people's attention?
I mean "Catwalk. Chanel Pre-Fall 2013 Goes Saint Lucia." is kinda boring.
You might peek at Yahoo's home page and watch how they write article titles to grab people interested.
You might add a video or a picture or two
to grab readers interested about everything've got to say.
Just my opinion, it would make your posts a little livelier.


Feel free to surf to my page; หน้าขาวใส

Flash For Zonzon said...

Anonymous, thank you for your comment. It is rare anyone bothers this much to give an opinion. Maybe I will do some research with headlines.