2017/02/02

One Day. Sanna Pyykkö Illustrations Featured in Doodlers Anonymous

Member Spotlight in Doodlers Anonymous: Sanna Pyykkö

In Finland we have the saying: Who will raise the tail of the cat unless the cat itself.

Yesterday offered one of a kind surprise, when my Helsinki Street Style illustrations were featured in Doodlers Anonymous Member Spotlight series. I have been participating in their new feature where you can upload illustrations to given sections, like Portrait, Post-It Notes, Sketchbooks, Doodles on Objects, Urban Sketching…

In Doodlers Anonymous words:
Join the Doodlers Anonymous community of over 18,000+ doodlers and submit to the gallery. You'll get your artwork in the spotlight, interact with your peers and more. It's easy and free.

It seems they liked my stuff, and I had my 15 minutes of fame. I especially like the definition:

Her brutally honest blog ”Flash for Zonzon” shows an even greater extent of her artwork with a short, quirky narrative about exactly what she saw that day. What a great way to document the current, ever-changing fashion trends of your city!

Thank you my friends in Doodlers Anonymous!!!

Here is the link to the story: Doodlers Anonymous Member Spotlight: Sanna Pyykkö

And what about you? If you find your post-it notes filled with doodles, welcome to club!

No comments: